Saturday, October 8, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside my window... it is dark outside, it's 7:21 at night.

I am thinking... I'm thinking of myself thinking of myself thinking of myself thinking.

I am thankful for...Coffee
I am wearing...
In the living room...it is silent, nobody is in it.
I am remembering... Falls past.
I am going... to watch a movie. Temple Grandin

I am currently reading... Kiss and Boneman's Daughters by Ted Dekker.
I am hoping... that I will still be able to read after the movie.

On my mind... Nothing really
Among other things...I need some batting for quilting.
Noticing that...Nothing really
Pondering these words... "Faith keep me strong, Love lead me on." ~Love Lead Me On, The Afters
From the kitchen...I can hear the dishwasher going.

Around the house... Mom is making our theater. Pulling all the chairs up.

One of my favorite things...is listening to Together, Anne of Green Gables Soundtrack on fall days.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lizzy! :)

    I was wondering why I'm not receiving notification of your new posts, then I realized I hadn't yet signed in as a follower! :P ...Don't know how I let that slip!

    God bless.
    Lots of love,
    Rachel*
    P.S. Hope you enjoyed the movie and still had time for reading afterwards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I'm glad you found me Rachel.
    I did enjoy the movie thanks, but it was bit late for reading afterwords.

    ReplyDelete