Friday, February 22, 2013

~Of Apologies and Obsession Based Projects~

Well my dear readers, 
I'm must apologize. I have neglected you again, let us blame it on the weather. Which has absolutely nothing to do with it, but was the only thing that came to mind.

It is my great pleasure to present to you a couple of obsession based projects. Contrary to what you are probably thinking and the evidence of my posts, it is not based on Lord of the Rings or The Hobbit. 

It is actually Doctor Who! I was introduced to the show by my older brother in 2010. I first watched all of Ten's episodes, then proceeded to watch Nine's and finely Eleven's. 
It went something like this: Ten was cute, Rose was okay. Ten was cute, Donna was okay. Ten was cute, Martha was awesome. Noooooo come back Sally Sparrow!!! Nine was great, oh it's Rose again...OMGOSH IS THAT ELEVEN? calm down And Amy? I'm going to die this is so good!!!  Immediately turns into a obsessed fangirl. 

And that explains my obsession timeline basically to the present time. 

So on to the projects, the first of which was done for a Christmas present 2012. The second has just been completed and I have no idea what to do with it.
So so...pictures....

Ignore the horrible quality, the in-progress pics were done at night...in the laundry room....



It is a Doctor Who pillow with a TARDIS cross-stitch. Yes, I know it's just to much awesomeness.



These pictures on the other hand were taken just the other day with a new camera. A Canon EOS 40D, simply awesome!




If there is anyone out there who wants the pattern for the cross-stitch, you can email me at elizabethnovak1@gmail.com and I'll send it to you. 




And this is the Dalek cross-stitch that I just finished. No idea what to do with it. Suggestions? 




So that about sums up this post. What have you been doing lately with your obsessions?

1 comment:

  1. This is just awesome, Elizabeth dear. I have just recently gotten into the Doctor Who series and while I cannot say I am absolutely obsessed with it, it's growing on me. ;D xoxo | grace

    ReplyDelete